This message is from Toney Elementary School. Please listen pay close attention to the following announcements:
November is Parent and Family Engagement Month!! We will host opportunities for parents, grandparents, and guardians to connect with us! The events are as follows:
- The Principal's Advisory Council will meet Tuesday, November 10th at 9 a.m. All are invited to attend.
- Parent University will be held Thursday, November 12th at 10 a.m and 5 p.m. The topic will be Getting to know the Parent Portal in Infinite Campus
- The Region 6 Literacy Program begins Monday, November 16th for students in Pre-K through 2nd grades. Please go to the Toney website to register your students.
- There will be a workshop for Grandparents on Wednesday, November 18th at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Tune in for Math Curriculum on Thursday, November 19th at 5 p.m.
Links for all events can be found on Class DoJo and the Toney Elementary Website.
All parents can continue to pick-up textbooks, instructional packets, and chrome books for all grades Monday, November 9th and Tuesday, November 10th from 9am to 12 noon.
Technical Support will continue next week Monday - Wednesday from 9 a.m. through 12 noon
Students must be registered for school and sign the Digital Dreamers User Agreement before receiving an electronic device.
Please continue to visit the Toney Elementary School website and Infinite Campus for your student's schedule, faculty and staff contact information and all other important school related information. Thank you for your attention and your support!
Have a good week, be safe and always remember "You can't hide that Tiger Pride!"